Saturday, November 29, 2008

Housing Update

While we were in TX for Thanksgiving, Jason got a call from his commander saying that we can move directly into base housing and not have to deal with TLF at all! What an answered prayer and perfect timing. So, we rolled back into MS Sunday afternoon and in true Eddy fashion started packing our house up to move ourselves into our new base house. Two FULL DITY's in under 6 months, if you need any packing or moving advice call me, I'm a professional. We are now fully moved into our new house and I just got internet hooked up yesterday. Time to unpack and organize, I'll post pics of the house once I get everything situated. And for those of you who have asked about the full story of our housing saga, that will be posted soon but at the moment it's another story for another day.

0 comments: