Tuesday, December 15, 2009

School Christmas Program

The kids were so excited about their Christmas program. They told me they practiced their songs really hard at school and I thought tonight couldn't get here fast enough. Rachel's class sang about the Virgin Mary and Ethan's class sang Go Tell It on the Mountain. This program brought back memories for me of being in grade school, the message is so simple yet the story never gets old. We are a very blessed family and I can't believe my babies are in kindergarten and first grade. The dress Rachel is wearing is mine from when I was 5 years old. I was hesitant to let her wear it but she refused to wear anything else. When I find the picture of me in this dress I'll post both of them together. We are definitely twins just 26 years apart :-)
Jesus is the reason for the Season!




2 comments:

bhutan holiday said...

nice pics .i like that

Adrian said...

Very nice cute pictures - kids are very cute. Happy Christmas and new year 2010