Thursday, October 30, 2008

Take Off!


Rachel has been wanting to watch her daddy take off in his airplane and today the timing worked out perfect. Ethan has seen Jason take off a few times but today was Rachel's first. We got to the base, parked, and even got to watch the plane taxi out. I also snapped a few pictures and I thought the timing of this one was pretty cool. Just so there is no confusion, Rachel wanted me to point out that her daddy flies the C-21 not the C-130, or in her own words "daddy flies the little one not the hurricane plane".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool picture!!! Thanks for the kind words on my blog!!! Guess I am just frustrated with my lack of progress, but guess I have to remember I sat on my duff for the psta 10 years, it will take more than a month to get back into things!! You're a great friends. THanks for the encouragement!! I will keep going!! bobbie