Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Luke and Jacob visit MS



We had our nephews visit for a couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure they had a good time. They did plenty of fishing, Luke taught Rachel how to hang 10 on the skim board at the beach, Jacob and Ethan hunted for hermit crabs at the beach, made some new friends, and lost a few games of poker to me and Jason. Speaking of poker, making a bet with Aunt Crystal has a whole new meaning to them now. Our first wager was whoever lost had to wear their name in marker on their forehead, the second loser had to mow the lawn. I think you can tell by the picture who lost and Luke had to mow the lawn. Then we upped the wager the next game with whoever the loser was between me and Luke, owed the winner a round of golf. Needless to say, Luke will be taking me out for a game of golf next time I'm in TX. The loser between Luke and Jacob had to clean the others' room when they got home. Just to clarify, they BOTH agreed to all the wagers made prior to playing, they just didn't plan on losing. They managed to catch a lot of fish, a few of them keepers, and many crabs. We had a huge seafood dinner their last night here.

0 comments: