Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HOUSE HUNTING



We decided that I would go house hunting and Jason would stay here with the kids. I left Grand Forks early last Sunday morning on a mission to find our family a house in Mississippi. What an experience that would turn out to be, not so easy would be an understatement. After a long week and lots of phone calls and miles driven, our new home finally appeared on Friday. It's an older house but the inside is completely redone, real hardwood floors and all the upgrades, stainless appliances and granite countertops. My favorite part are the sinks in Ethan and Rachel's bathroom (see pic). I think they will get a kick out of having bowls for sinks. Here's a picture of the front of the house, once we get there and get unpacked I will post more pictures.

4 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

The house is beautiful. If you move in before us I will be a little irritated though. :)
When do you think you ill be moving in anyway? I'm not sure of your time line. I was excited to have ome new posts to look at.
Good luck int he upcoming move. I think that are adjusting is almost over with the kids emotional highs and lows--thank heaven!!

Lisa said...

wow! i didnt realize that you would be getting ready to move already, i thought that it was still quite a ways off. that house looks amazing though!

Kathy said...

You are too funny... "Oh, I don't need all those extras..." Check it out!!! It looks great. And what fun sinks - I would get a kick out of those, myself! Glad we could be a part of your crazy house hunt. See you in JULY.

KPrince said...

Looks awesome! How crazy....you'll love it! I love wood floors....I wish we could have it everywhere!