Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend to Remember!

Jason and I attended a marriage conference in Fargo, called Weekend to Remember. The conference definitely held up to it's title and it was such a refreshing experience. I would highly recommend this conference to everybody who is married or engaged. The conference is Christian/Bible based which was so nice because the world we live in is struggling in that area. It is so easy to get caught up in our OWN daily life and loose sight of GOD's plan for our lives and setting that example for our children. Here is a parting quote and scripture from this weekend, which happen to be my favorite.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."

Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. - Psalm 127:1

Here is the web address for more information, if you are interested: www.familylife.com

1 comments:

KPrince said...

Oh man....Keith and I have been wanting to go to it for several years now! The kids are finally old enough that I think we could leave them to go. I am jelous!