Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Okay, I normally don't do this kind of stuff but since I was called out by name, I guess I have no choice...ENJOY!

10 years ago: I was 20, working full-time and going to college full-time. I lived in my own apartment in Dallas, TX. I tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders for the first time.

5 things on my to do list today:
Gym @ 0530
Mail pkg at UPS
Meeting at school at 1300
Figure out and learn how to use all the features on my Garmin 305
Fold clothes (YUCK!)

5 snacks that I enjoy:
Granny smith apple with peanut butter
Popcorn
Honey wheat pretzels
Matisse & Jack's Chocolate Chip Power Snacks
Matisse & Jack's Cocoa Squares

5 places that I've lived:
Dallas, TX
Waxahachie, TX
Annapolis, MD
Tokyo, Japan
Grand Forks, ND

5 jobs that I've had:
Lifeguard
Executive Assistant
Flight Attendant
English Teacher (in Japan)
MOM

5 things that people don't know about me: This kind of contradicts itself...there is a reason that people don't know certain things about me. But here's some interesting facts anyway...
1. I have been in 5 car wrecks and walked away from all of them.
2. I am claustrophobic...SERIOUSLY!
3. I LOVE to dance.
4. I LOVE to sing.
5. My middle name is Ann.

Well, that concludes this session of random thoughts about Crystal. Thanks for viewing and tune in next time...
Becky, Jill, & Kara...TAG YOUR IT!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

you tried out for DCC! wow! impressive, a true texan. fun, fun, fun. thanks for playing!